Notifications
Clear all

Impulse 200+DJUCED 6.1.1. How to add own samples to the 4 pads on the left and right?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hello, I added my samples 4 on the left and 4 on the right as you can see in the picture, my question is is there a way to connect them to the four pads on the left and right of the console to play them from there. Console is Impulse 200 (not MK2) and DJUCED 6.1.1 Thanks in advance.

4 Answers

Hello Rootdubz,

Welcome to the community area. 
To set your DJControl Inpulse 200 MK2 pads in sampler mode, press Shift + Mode 2 (Labelled Stems), your DJ controller pads will be in mode 4 = sampler, and the 4 pads will controll the 4 samples.

Topic starter

Thank you for your reply but I am asking about Impulse 200 not for Inpulse 200 MK2. There is no Mode 2 button

Hello,

The first DJControl Inpulse 200 (let's call it 200 MK1) is very close to the MK2, its pad sampler mode is located on the same key.
On DJControl Inpulse 200 MK1, you can see below the second pad mode key (labelled Roll=mode 2) the label "- Sampler" on the controller casing.
"-" prefix means you must make a long push on the key to reach this mode, so press down "Roll" key for 10 seconds, and the key will blink, meaning you have reached the secondary mode = Sampler, and then you can control the samples playback on pads 1 to 4.  

Topic starter

Thanks very much !