Notifications
Clear all

branchement enceintes

5 Posts
3 Utilisateurs
0 Les réactions
7 Vues
Topic starter

bonjour , est il possible de brancher deux enceinte sur l'impulse 500 et si oui comment ? faut il passer par une table de mixage . merci de vos retours 

tararos Topic starter 03/06/2024 10:14 am

Bonjour, est-il possible de connecter deux enceintes à l'Impulse 500 et si oui, comment ? Dois-je passer par un mixeur ? Merci pour votre avis.

2 Answers

Bonjour,
DJC Inpulse 500 dispose de 2 sorties master indépendantes, 2 X RCA et 2 x jack 1/4" (6,3 mm) : vous pouvez connecter vos enceintes actives soit sur les 2x jack 1/4" soit sur les 2 x sortie principale RCA.
Quelle est votre marque et modèle d'enceintes ?

tararos Topic starter 03/06/2024 5:25 pm

merci de votre réponse. je peux donc brancher une enceinte sur la sortie 2X RCA et l'autre sur la sortie 2X jack 1/4"? mes enceintes sont des LD Systems Play 12 A

tararos Topic starter 03/06/2024 5:26 pm

Thank you for your response. Can I then connect one speaker to the 2X RCA output and the other to the 2X 1/4" jack output? My speakers are LD Systems Play 12 A.

Hello Tararos,

I would rather
1) connect the DJC Inpulse 500 output (either RCA or jack) to the 2 input to 1 unit of LD Systems Play 12 A speaker,
2) connect an XLR to XLR cable between the XLR output of the 1st speaker (the speaker with the pair of RCA inputs plugged) and the XLR input of the second speaker

so that you have a real stereo sound, if it is possible with this model od speaker.

If you connect as you propose  Dual jack on 1 speaker, and Dual RCA on the second speaker, I am sure you will play the same sound on both speakers, while if the speakers can play left and right, the sound will be better (and the FX will be better).