Notifications
Clear all

help please !!!

16 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello my fellow hercules people i have virtual dj 5.0 rev2 if that means anything to anyone when i first installed my rmx it was working fine now its not working at all ? the lights flash at start up like normal but none of the buttons are fuctional, is there any one who i can call here in the states ? or can some one call me if they dont mind me bugging thanks, brian

8 Answers
Topic starter

hello my fellow hercules people i have virtual dj 5.0 rev2 if that means anything to anyone

Do you mean VirtualDJ Pro version 5.0rev2 or 5.2.1, because if you have 5.0rev2 the RMX will not work. You have to have VirtaulDJ 5.0rev7 or higher for the console to work.

Or do you mean the console edition?

8 Answers
Topic starter

i believe it says 5.0 rev2 it has the the video play back skins and all so i believe its the pro version ; but it was working at first ; this sux big time is there any type of free upgrade availabe ? what to do what to do ?

8 Answers

If you want the exact information about which version your are using, simply go to the INFO tab in configuration menu of Virtual DJ.

As for updates, if your are registered with Virtual DJ with this version, so yes , all updates are free, so you should be able to go up to 5.2.1, which is the latest version. 

8 Answers
Topic starter

I just checked and it says Virtual DJ version 5.0 rev.2 , i clicked on check for updates and it says they've allready been done , what else can i check ?

8 Answers

Hello B,

Don't hesitate to give enough details, asking for technical help is useless if you don't give the technical information of what you do.

1) Have you VirtualDJ Pro or VirtualDJ DJC?

2) Are you in Windows or in Mac?

3) Where do you check for updates?
The button check for update on DJ Console series logo checks drivers update, it is not related to VirtualDJ updates.
The VirtualDJ update area is in http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html  and you must register on VirtualDJ website with your VirtualDJ serial number(s) to have access to the updates.

8 Answers
Topic starter

sorry, it is Pro , i have windows xp , it came with my lap top. i have the one it came with on my home computer, that works fine; but the lap top is easier to carry around i think it might be boot leg 🙁

8 Answers
Topic starter

i think it might be boot leg 🙁

It may well be then!!!!!!

And just to repeat myself, the RMX will not work with any version of VirtaulDJ below 5.0rev7

8 Answers
Topic starter

thanks for the help guys , can i use the same software on both my computers?

8 Answers
Topic starter

hello my fellow hercules people i have virtual dj 5.0 rev2 if that means anything to anyone

do you mean virtualdj pro version 5.0rev2 or 5.2.1, because if you have 5.0rev2 the rmx will not work. you have to have virtauldj 5.0rev7 or higher for the console to work.

or do you mean the console edition?

Topic starter

i believe it says 5.0 rev2 it has the the video play back skins and all so i believe its the pro version ; but it was working at first ; this sux big time is there any type of free upgrade availabe ? what to do what to do ?

Topic starter

if you want the exact information about which version your are using, simply go to the info tab in configuration menu of virtual dj.

as for updates, if your are registered with virtual dj with this version, so yes , all updates are free, so you should be able to go up to 5.2.1, which is the latest version. 

Topic starter

i just checked and it says virtual dj version 5.0 rev.2 , i clicked on check for updates and it says theyve allready been done , what else can i check ?

Topic starter

hello b,

dont hesitate to give enough details, asking for technical help is useless if you dont give the technical information of what you do.

1) have you virtualdj pro or virtualdj djc?

2) are you in windows or in mac?

3) where do you check for updates?
the button check for update on dj console series logo checks drivers update, it is not related to virtualdj updates.
the virtualdj update area is in http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html  and you must register on virtualdj website with your virtualdj serial number(s) to have access to the updates.

Topic starter

sorry, it is pro , i have windows xp , it came with my lap top. i have the one it came with on my home computer, that works fine; but the lap top is easier to carry around i think it might be boot leg 🙁

Page 1 / 2