rmx mapper (beta) f...

Notifications
Clear all

rmx mapper (beta) for virtualdj pro is available.

16 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

a rmx mapper (beta version for pc) create by moramax (virtualdj team) has just been released for virtualdj pro 5.2.1

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/6066/hercules_rmx_mapper.html

you must have virtualdj pro version 5.2.1. to use it and please be careful with it as it is a beta version.

8 Answers
Topic starter

Can anyone upload this to another place ? I bought my friend's virtual dj pro version but i can't create a new virtualdj.com account... They told me I was allowed to buy it from my friend but I won't be able to use the website as it's a 1 license software ... (could'nt even update to 5.2.1)

8 Answers
Topic starter

I'm afaird as a licensed VirtualDJ Pro user we are prohibited to do this, which I respeact and I wouldn't do anyway!!!!

VirtualDJ plugins/Skins are only available to VirtualDJ licensed users.

8 Answers
Topic starter

A RMX Mapper (beta version for PC) create by Moramax (VirtualDJ team) has just been released for VirtualDJ Pro 5.2.1

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/6066/Hercules_RMX_Mapper.html

You must have VirtualDJ Pro version 5.2.1. to use it and please be careful with it as it is a beta version.

I want to add, it is only for Licensed Users.

8 Answers
Topic starter

I can't even test this mapper on the trial version i received with the Hercules RMX console... (didn't start this trial thing yet)...
Quite sad to see how the non-licensed users are answered...
That's why I am wondering (everyday) if i shouldn't buy Traktor pro instead of a new license (of a soft I paid for :>)... I never ask any "licensed users only" soft, plugin or whatever; but I would have apprecied to give this mapper a try :<

8 Answers

Hello Li000,

I understand you disappointment, and I agree you can be happy with Traktor Pro, which is a very nice software, but you should take into account 2 details:

1) It is not Atomix Production fault that the person who has sold you his VirtualDJ Pro license, and was registred on VirtualDJ website, doesn't give you his VirtualDJ account (login and password). Ask him to give you his VirtualDJ account (login and password): with this account, you can download VirtualDJ Pro 5.2.1 update and the Rmx mapper. If this person who sold you his VirtualDJ Pro license has forgotten his password, he can simply ask this password to Atomix Production, Atomix Production will email him the password.

2) If, instead of a VirtualDJ license, you had purchased a Traktor Pro license in the same conditions, it would not work at all on your computer since Traktor Pro license requires to connect the computer to Native registration website to register the serial number after 30 days, so that, if the serial is already registred on 1 computer, it cannot be registred on another computer.

8 Answers
Topic starter

"2) If, instead of a VirtualDJ license, you had purchased a Traktor Pro license in the same conditions, it would not work at all on your computer since Traktor Pro license requires to connect the computer to Native registration website to register the serial number after 30 days, so that, if the serial is already registred on 1 computer, it cannot be registred on another computer."

Actually, you can register Traktor Pro on up to two (2) computers.

8 Answers
Topic starter

i baught the hercules console rmx from someone cause i'm in jamaica and couldn't get it at a store but now i cant register on the virtual dj site so i cant get the mapper what can i do????? Help???

8 Answers
Topic starter

The guy who you brought it off has probably already registered the license number of the software on the VirtualDJ site, and that's why it not letting you "re-regirstry" it. Sorry mate Frown

8 Answers
Topic starter

can anyone upload this to another place ? i bought my friends virtual dj pro version but i cant create a new virtualdj.com account... they told me i was allowed to buy it from my friend but i wont be able to use the website as its a 1 license software ... (couldnt even update to 5.2.1)

Topic starter

im afaird as a licensed virtualdj pro user we are prohibited to do this, which i respeact and i wouldnt do anyway!!!!

virtualdj plugins/skins are only available to virtualdj licensed users.

Topic starter

a rmx mapper (beta version for pc) create by moramax (virtualdj team) has just been released for virtualdj pro 5.2.1

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/6066/hercules_rmx_mapper.html

you must have virtualdj pro version 5.2.1. to use it and please be careful with it as it is a beta version.

i want to add, it is only for licensed users.

Topic starter

i cant even test this mapper on the trial version i received with the hercules rmx console... (didnt start this trial thing yet)...
quite sad to see how the non-licensed users are answered...
thats why i am wondering (everyday) if i shouldnt buy traktor pro instead of a new license (of a soft i paid for :>)... i never ask any "licensed users only" soft, plugin or whatever; but i would have apprecied to give this mapper a try :<

Topic starter

hello li000,

i understand you disappointment, and i agree you can be happy with traktor pro, which is a very nice software, but you should take into account 2 details:

1) it is not atomix production fault that the person who has sold you his virtualdj pro license, and was registred on virtualdj website, doesnt give you his virtualdj account (login and password). ask him to give you his virtualdj account (login and password): with this account, you can download virtualdj pro 5.2.1 update and the rmx mapper. if this person who sold you his virtualdj pro license has forgotten his password, he can simply ask this password to atomix production, atomix production will email him the password.

2) if, instead of a virtualdj license, you had purchased a traktor pro license in the same conditions, it would not work at all on your computer since traktor pro license requires to connect the computer to native registration website to register the serial number after 30 days, so that, if the serial is already registred on 1 computer, it cannot be registred on another computer.

Topic starter

"2) if, instead of a virtualdj license, you had purchased a traktor pro license in the same conditions, it would not work at all on your computer since traktor pro license requires to connect the computer to native registration website to register the serial number after 30 days, so that, if the serial is already registred on 1 computer, it cannot be registred on another computer."

actually, you can register traktor pro on up to two (2) computers.

Page 1 / 2