Notifications
Clear all

Problèmes liés au logiciel de contrôle de flux

6 Posts
3 Utilisateurs
3 Les réactions
11 Vues
Topic starter

Sur la version précédente du logiciel de contrôle de flux, mon Stream 100 se bloquait simplement de manière aléatoire lors de la lecture de jeux (en particulier ceux utilisant EZ Anti Cheat), mais à des moments aléatoires. Maintenant, avec la mise à jour 1.41, le logiciel Stream Control... meurt de manière aléatoire. Je dois toujours le recharger et attendre un moment qu'il fonctionne pour ensuite le faire mourir encore et encore, rendant l'appareil pratiquement inutile pour moi maintenant. Existe-t-il des correctifs pour cela ? J'ai essayé de l'exécuter en tant qu'administrateur/non-administrateur/démarrage/manuellement, etc. Ses rapports de bogues de journalisation à bugsmasher mais je ne peux pas réellement les voir.

6 Answers

Did you try to reset to factory settings  ?

This option is present on 1.45 in the General Settings

Topic starter

So I have upgraded to the 1.45 version. And interestingly. It does solve the answers. EXCEPT. (I need to do some more testing) everytime I do any windows updates and reboot I have to factory reset it and set everything back up again. I'll do some random rebooting without updates to see if it continues. I reboot infrequently enough that this patch and feature may have saved the device for me. 

I've had the same issue now with 1.45 .   It does seem to fire up quickly, but it will wreak havok with inputs/outputs that it had hooks in, so I often wind up restarting, then it works for a while, rinse, repeat...

This is an ancient install of Windows 11, though, so I'll eventually reinstall, maybe that will magically fix it.

I did that last night and I've set everything back up from scratch.  I primarily use it to adjust volume on output sources, so far it's working great.  I haven't had it disappear yet.  Tonight will be a good test, we have a BF2042 (EZ Anti-Cheat) match tonight, so I'll be able to try to crash it.  If it does crash, I'll report back here, if not, then I'll leave y'all be  🙂  I have the mic muted at the system level thanks to a button on my Stream100, so even my Krisp noise cancelling software can't hear it.  This is great functionality, as are the button icons that respond when the button is pressed and the flashing button number on mute is just great.

I'm supposed to be complaining here, though, so...

I have noticed that icons for Windows Store games and apps all have a Windows exe generic icon.  It would be nice if we could have the software pick those up for us or to have instructions on how to apply the correct icon on the display.

I'm not trying to be demanding, but this little guy is supposed to be plug n play no issues for dummies like me as far as I understand.  I imagine other users would have the same complaint?  I don't think it's my machine, since I factory reset, then uninstalled everything with Revo, double checked everything was taken out of Windows, then reinstalled 1.45.  The icon issue is still there, though.

Bonjour,

Thank you for your feedback, on Windows Store games.

We will try to reproduce and fix this problem as soon as possible.

If you have any other issues or advice, feel free to ask. We will do our best to answer your request.

Everybody is important for us 😉

Topic starter

I have tested and every time I reboot I have to reset to factory settings and rebuild everything. I wish the software would store my  custom profile somewhere so I could at least just reload that in the mean time. Still love the hardware but need something to help