can you upgrade the...

Notifications
Clear all

can you upgrade the jogvision crossfader

14 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i know you can put an innofader in the rmx2. can i put one in the jogvision? 

Hello John,

No, Innofader pinout is different from the crossfader pinout in Jogvision, so you cannot use Innofader on DJControl Jogvision.

Topic starter

So assume someone literally didn’t care about the warranty and wanted to try doing this? I get the size limitations but could the pin out be described so it would just be a matter of matching up to the innofader, even if another circuit was needed. I get that it’s not plug and play and that some soldering would have to happen. 

I really want want to give this a shot because I love my Jogvison, but the fader is tough to work with on precise scratch’s  

Is is there a schematic available? 

Hi DJ Muff,

Hercules technical support team will transfer you the schematics information.
A fader is a variable resistor, so replacing a fader by another one seems workable, but the innofader I know are not just faders, they also include a circuit below the fader so that I do not see how you may solder it on the existing jogvision printed circuit board.

In short,
- if you understand electronics and know the use of a soldering iron, I think you can solder another fader,
- but the innofader units I know include their own part of circuit below the fader, so it may be difficult to find room to solder on the existing printed circuit board of the Jogvision, since there is no hole to place the innofader.

Anyway, please keep us informed of what you succeed or not to do.

Topic starter

I was thinking more along the lines of either top mounting or front mounting (with a plate) the innofader. I planned on desoldering the existing cross fader. From a cross fader circuitry/part perspective is the rmx2  similar to the JogVisions? I ask because I lack the knowledge of how crossfader circuits work and I know the rmx2 is compatible with the innofader mini duos. Believe me I understand the size constraints. I wish I had room to solder it directly onto the board. 

I haven’t yet received the schematic from support, but I think with those details and the innofader support I will have what I need from the electronics side. 

Thabks foe foe the great customer support! I will def keep you updated. 

Topic starter

has any had luck on this? i have a jogvision--LOVE IT, but tbh, the crossfader sucks for such a great controller, "entry"level or not. 

Hello DJ GYMC,

As I wrote 2 years ago, someone who is ready to unsolder/resolder crossfader can change it, it just requires a soldering iron and knowing how to use it, but you cannot replace it with an Innofader Mini as the Innofader Mini has its own printed circuit board attached.
Technically, the crossfader must be a 45mm travel slide potentiometer, mono, 10K, Mounting plate, with a 15mm lever.

Topic starter

thank you for the clarification. I know what to do now. also.. the schematics. are they still available?

Hello DJ GYMC,

The schematics are available but not public so to get them, you must accept to keep them for you and accept my invitation on 
https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/friends/
so that it is feasible to send you the schematics in a private message.

UPDATE: After you accept my invitation, please send me a message reminding me that what you look for is Jogvision crossfader schematics. 

A
Topic starter

OK bro 

Hello RaulDj2,

If you look for crossfader schematics, please let me know for which device.

Hello RaulDj2,

If you look for crossfader schematics, please let me know for which device.

Topic starter

ok You can even mix with music streaming services, incorporating millions of tracks — like TIDAL and SoundCloud GO+ in Serato DJ Lite, and Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK and Qobuz on DJUCED. 
Hercules DJControl Inpulse 500 is the new DJ controller that allows you to achieve your ambitions! Created for Serato DJ Lite and DJUCED to help you get started in DJing, refine your skills and perform in front of audiences, DJControl Inpulse 500 has a professional design with a sturdy metal support plate, and tons of cool features: four extendable/retractable non-slip legs to elevate your mix a hardware mixer for audio inputs, a specific Filter/FX area with stunning effects, two large jog wheels with touch detection for scratching, 16 rgb rubber pads backlit, useful light guides to mix with total confidence... and much more.

Topic starter

Hercules DJControl Inpulse 500 is the new DJ controller that allows you to achieve your ambitions! Created for Serato DJ Lite and DJUCED to help you get started in DJing, refine your skills and perform in front of audience, DJControl Inpulse 500 has a professional design with a sturdy metal support plate, and tons of cool features: four extendable/retractable non-slip legs to elevate your mix, a hardware mixer for audio inputs, a specific Filter/FX area with stunning effects, two large jog wheels with touch detection for scratching, 16 rgb rubber pads backlit, useful light guides to mix with total confidence... and much more.
You can even mix with music streaming services, incorporating millions of tracks — like TIDAL and SoundCloud GO+ in Serato DJ Lite, and Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK and Qobuz on DJUCED.

Topic starter

DJControl Inpulse 300 i