cant get your softw...

Notifications
Clear all

cant get your software to recognise headphones

0 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i dont even know where to start but i have a dj control air and the software will not let me use the headphones it only comes through the pc if i have it on speakers realtek high definition audio it comes out on channel 1 channel 2 through the speakers on my pc but still no headphones headphones only come through the pc speakers. if i put it on hercules dj control air (asio) then the sound does come out of the headphonesbut then the sound will not come out of the pc when youre playing any music on channel 1 and
do tried the masters  outputs 1 and 2 3 and 4 headphones all about it when its on this side  sometimes it even shut down the hole control turntable it shuts it all down and it doesnt work at all think there was a serious problem with your software and your drivers all your updates because this is just not working and ive only had this nearly 3 days and i still cant get it to work  i dont see the point of having a headphone socket when you cant use the headphones because the sound comes out of the pc and not the headphones. my system is windows 7 its a very high end pc with only 1 on board realtek high definition audio sound card which should be good enough to run this thing ive got loads of memory um this pc pc is a high end pc so i dont think its anything to do with that. do you have to have 2 sound cards to make this work properly. i am only connecting this unit through a usb port. you cant come up with a solution to this im going to have to return this unit back and get my money back and go and buy a pioneer or one of the others that probably will work. and before you ask i have uninstalled and reinstalled the software 3 times now ive even used the old software without updating the software and it still does the same thing no headphones