dj console 4-mx no ...

Notifications
Clear all

dj console 4-mx no longer recognized. brief blue mic button

0 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

greetings. im having serious problems configuring my hercules dj console 4mx. at first (2 days ago) it used to connect to my computer and would even be detected by virtual dj and device manager. however, any input i put to the controller did not do anything on the software.then only a few buttons would light up (mic, shift, decks, files) the jog wheels would light too when touched and id use the controller as a soundcard. however, since the controller wasnt really accepting any input, i did a series of driver uninstallations and reinstallations.

after this, it seems the device just went dead. it has never been detected since then, no matter which port or computer i connect it to. it is also not detected on device manager and even after installing drivers, i have to head on the add legacy drivers and select it from the list so i can install it. even after this, there is an exclamation mark besides the driver icons.

on device manager, i have these errors on bulk drivers : "this device is not working properly because windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (code 31)  object name not found."

and this on this hercules djmix usb audio devices." device is not working properly because windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (code 31) object name not found."
when plugged in, just the mic buttons lights up briefly for 5 seconds then dims. i have installed the latest drivers available at: https://support.hercules.com/en/product/djconsole4mx-en/ (hdjs_2020.exe). i have also tried a different cable.. no success

since day 1, i have noticed that the hercules dj tray icon has a red x. the options open select device and advanced settings are greyed out. upon opening the firmware updater, i get the error that my drivers are not the latest. and the application hdjseries2updater.exe only open a window like a flash but it disappears before i can see or do anything.

using hercules dj console 4-mx with virtual dj 8
laptop: hp notebook 15-ay020tu
ram: 4 gb
cpu: core i3-5005 u cpu @2.0 ghz,  cpus
software in use: (2020.hdjs.1) from :  https://support.hercules.com/en/product/djconsole4mx-en/ /span>

can you help me identify the problem? 
is there any info you need from me.
any help will be appreciated.