Notifications
Clear all

dj console rmx 1 / firmware version

0 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi hercules crew,

i am having crackle and pop problems and serious distortion every now and again, i bought myself out of the problem by buying all new gear including cables in order to still get my jobs done. however part of the original gear needs to be eliminated from the problem because it is out of warantee soon and if it is that then i need to send it back.

as part of my fault finding i would like to check firware for my rmx, i just installed the latest drivers and i noticed it said:

installation : 

1- uninstall the previous driver version: 

click start/control panel /programs/uninstall a program, then uninstall djherculesmix dj products series drivers..

alternatively, you can simply launch this package; it will uninstall the previous drivers for you.

2- restart your pc.
3- following these  instructions to install the new drivers.  
4- at the end of the installation, you will be prompted to update the firmware if your dj device doesn’t use the most recent version. 

ok, so i did that and wasnt prompted to update my firmaware which would indicate that it does not need updating, although i want to make sure as i am trying to eliminate everything. any help with this would be great