dj console rmx not ...

Notifications
Clear all

dj console rmx not detected

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

heya, im new, just bought my rmx controller yesterday. i installed everything (inlcuding new driver) but when i wanna open virtualdj it says that my console isnt connected. on the pc, where u see the time and the dj icon, there is a red x so it isnt detected. could some-one please help me....

4 Answers
Topic starter

It sounds like to me that something went wrong in the installing procedure. I had this when I first installed my old mk2 a few years back.

What I did was I un-installed the drivers totally, and re-installed the mk2 and drivers on a different USB port. It worked fine after that. Maybe you could do the same.

Also did you load the drivers from the disk that came with your RMX or the latest driver package from the Hercules tech site. They can be found here

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=2&fid=28&pid=215&cid=1

4 Answers
Topic starter

I deleted the previous drivers, used the new driver from the Hercules site.... Installed on a new USB port. Still no luck, my taskbar still gives a red X in the DJ icon..... I can't figure it out at all :(..... When I use the updater it says I have the latest version.....

4 Answers

Have you tried this procedure?

4 Answers
Topic starter

I was fooling around and now it's working.... Now a new problem, my speaker are one way, just for the PC :p.... So 2morrow up to the store and buy new speakers.... Any suggestions for a brand?

4 Answers
Topic starter

it sounds like to me that something went wrong in the installing procedure. i had this when i first installed my old mk2 a few years back.

what i did was i un-installed the drivers totally, and re-installed the mk2 and drivers on a different usb port. it worked fine after that. maybe you could do the same.

also did you load the drivers from the disk that came with your rmx or the latest driver package from the hercules tech site. they can be found here

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=2&fid=28&pid=215&cid=1

Topic starter

i deleted the previous drivers, used the new driver from the hercules site.... installed on a new usb port. still no luck, my taskbar still gives a red x in the dj icon..... i cant figure it out at all :(..... when i use the updater it says i have the latest version.....

Topic starter

have you tried this procedure?

Topic starter

i was fooling around and now its working.... now a new problem, my speaker are one way, just for the pc :p.... so 2morrow up to the store and buy new speakers.... any suggestions for a brand?