Notifications
Clear all

dj control air/buzz noise

0 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi,

i have just bought dj control air, and everything seems to work ok, apart from an intense buzz noise coming from my speakers . searching in the forum, i have found two other threads with the same problem, and the most effective solution was to unable the proximity sensor. indeed, it does work, no noise, but one of the key features of this controller was supposed to be the air control, so whats the point of not having it?the other solution was to create an aggregate audio device so that you can select your laptops sound card as master out(though as another user mentioned it doent work with recordings). before trying this solution (about which i am still preserved because in the past with other controllers i had issues with the buzz noize, definitely because of my power supply and ground loop), is there any other way we can sort it? 

just to help, the speakers are simple 2.0 usb logitech speakers, when i plug my headphones (i tried with two different ones) in the mix out of the controller there is no noize, as well as when i use any programme getting sound through the controller (winamp, itunes etc.). is it my speakers fault after all? thank you in advance.