dj control air - cr...

Notifications
Clear all

dj control air - cross fader, volume control.

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hola everyone, 

new to all this to bare with me if i sound like an idiot. i have setup my hercules control air with all the latest drivers and firmware, played about with it in djuced, then moved on to virtual dj and have now found myself on traktor pro 2.

i have intsalled the latest .tsi file from the traktorbible website, and followed the pdf supplied with that. however, there is a big problem, the cross fader and deck volume control sliders are not fuctioning at all. all other knobs and buttons are working fine except these. 

thus this tells me it is probably quite an obvious fix. but, still illudes me. hmmm.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

best regards,

johnny. 

Which mapping are you using ?

The official Hercules one or the one created by BrixSat ?

If you are using the Hercules one, did you configure Traktor as described in the included document ?

And how about your version of Traktor 2?

Does it meet the requirements of the mapping ?

Topic starter

hi to every one i have a grea problem i am not able to connect my hercules dj air control to virtual dj pro 7 full even wen i go to advanced setting it doesnt work i am only able to liste to it true speakers and hearphone but wen i move the mixer control notthing works please i need urgent help

Topic starter

Hi,

You need at least version 7.05 of Virtual Dj pro, if you do you can use the midi mapping from the Hercules site:

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=17&fid=62&pid=287&cid=10

Greetz

TheCause