Notifications
Clear all

dj control instinct headphone issue

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hey guys, 

i started using my instinct a few weeks ago with traktor pro 2 and everything seemed to be working fine.  one time when i went to use it there was a problem with the headphones.  the speakers are still working perfectly, but the music is also playing out of the headphones, even when the button is not pressed.  therefore i cannot listen to a song i want to mix in, or find a spot without everyone listening to the speakers hearing it aswell.  i have deleted, re-downloaded, even restored my computer to an earlier date where i belive every was working fine. 

if anybody has had this problem or know how to fix it i would appreciate your help.  i have put hours and hours into trying to solve this problem with no success 

thank you! 

First verify that the audio configuration in Traktor is still correct for Master (1&2) and Monitor (3&4).

Next, ensure the position of the Monitor Mix knob (on the Traktor interface) is according to what you want to hear in the headphone:

- When in the CUE position (Left-most position), you will hear the deck for which the Headphone CUE has been activated

- When in the MIX position (Right-most position), you will hear what comes out of Output 1-2, according to the crossfader position.

- If you want to hear a bit of both (when preparing a track), simply put down the middle position.