dj4set not working ...

Notifications
Clear all

dj4set not working after firmware update

0 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i have a dj4set console and ive tried to upgrade the firmware, but without success.

details on done procedures:

simptom:

after driver installation, and connecting equipment when requested, the mic led turned green and after would dimm the light down untill fade away, and some times some leds would turn on when loading music on the virtualdj software but without success on the usage of the buttons or the juggling pads. 

check online for solutions for the same simptoms, and firmware upgrade was suggested.

- try to upgrade firmware:

once or twice the software recognized newer versions for hardware and audio but when i was trying to upgrade i got an error message, so i turned off the equipment and started again, 

then once, it just recognized a new version (18) for audio and idenftified "0" as installed version. tried to do the upgrade that time and it whent without problems, giving the message that finished with success.

after upgrading audio to version 18 it didnt work and was never recognized again on the system (it comes up as unknown device).

tried to upload again the drivers on severall laptops with different windows versions and never was recognized again.

severall driver packs installed and tested without success
2011_hdjs_2
2014_hdjs_1
2015_hdjs_6
2016_hdjs_3

it seems that the eprom didnt got correctly updated and may be needed to reload it again.

now, when i connect it just turns mic led on, dimms until is off and on windows system i have unknown device.

i need help on restore the equipment functionality and get it back to work.. 🙂 ive seen on one post the eprom reprograming after a bin file received for 24c64 being the solution.

thank you,
carlos martins