djcontrol mp3 le - ...

Notifications
Clear all

djcontrol mp3 le - cannot split sound out/ headphones, help!

0 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi there, just got my dj control mp3 le and was of course very exited, until i realized how difficult it is to setup up the sound correctly for speaker and phones at the same time. i cannot get it to work. i have a standard realtek 5.1 soundcard in my mobo and want to use that - should be no need for an additional soundcard - or am i mistaken here?

i have looked at this post and tried the different configurations suggested, but with no success:

http://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-gb/forum/en-hardware/023261/

please find below a link to a screeenshot of my current soundcard configuration which tries to copy what the faqs suggested.

for some reason i cannot check side speakers in 5.1 - only front, center and rear. i have headphones in front and speakers in rear resulting in all music both on the computer and when using djuced comes out of them - nothing comes out of the speakers.

i cannot seem to figure it out and am starting to wonder if i should have gotten another model with less soundcard fiddling and headphone jack in the controller... 🙁 hope for any help you can provide - and thanks!! cph12