Clear all

djuced/ hercules air

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hey people heres me again.
my pc is having a hard time with djuced
it has a really late reaction when i do something on my mixtable it reacts like 3 sec. later.

could you guys please help me.

greetzz from holland
dj scramble

Topic starter

I have the same problem with DJuced, but not with Traktor. What kind of hardware you got?

Topic starter

3 seconds seems to be really long.

have you opened a big tracklist ?

I Have some little lags the first time I open a big file list, because DJUCED is analysing all the tracks metadata and is trying to download the cover-arts too. (but not a 3 seconds delay)

If i wait a little time, everything is back as usual.

Hello,

A) Can both of you fill the field "Describe your equipment" in My Space > Profile, and precise for example:
- your computer: brand and model, laptop or desktop, CPU, graphic chipset, RAM,
- your operating system: complete version (for example Mac OS 10.5.8 32-bit, or Windows 7 64-bit Service Pack 1)?

B) For your performance issue

1) If you are in Windows, have you disabled the main bad settings
a)  wifi: don't mix with the Wifi activated on a Windows computer (wifi is very CPU intensive in Windows, while it is much better in Mac OS) You must not only not use a Wifi connection while mixing, you must switch off the wifi from the computer while mixing.
b) Windows setting to cut the power on USB peripherals:
- Right click on My Computer > Properties > Device Manager >
- Develop the paragraph Universal Serial Bus Controller
- At the first line USB Root hub, right-click > Go to Properties > Go to the tab power management > Disable the setting "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power".
- Repeat the same setting on all lines with USB Root Hub, Generic USB Hub and other USB hub.

2) Make sure the audio files you mix are located on a normally fast storage (if you have installed Djuced on an already full hard drive, the loading of audio files will be very slow because the system lacks hard disk space to uncompress the audio data).