Notifications
Clear all

djuced importeert geen nieuwe tracks

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

goedenavond,

mijn hercules 500 is aangesloten op mijn macbook air (macos big sur).
tot voor kort kon ik mijn muzieklijsten importeren uit apple muziek naar djuced en sorato.
nu importeert hij geen nieuwe tracks meer, de oude zijn nogwel zichtbaar.
ik heb contact opgenomen met de helpdesk van apple, maar deze verwezen mij naar de producent.
kan iemand mij verder helpen?

alvast bedankt,
frank 

Hello Frank,

Welcome to the the forum.

I also use Djuced & Serato with a macBook in Big Sur (macOS 11.3) and I do not meet this issue, so please:

1) confirm your Djuced version is up to date (5.1.3 for example)
Idem for Serato Lite (1.5.1) or Pro (2.5.1) versions.

2) check your Apple music new tracks are stored locally, on your macBook hard drive or on a connected drive.
If you new tracks are Apple music streamings, I am sorry but it cannot work: Apple did not open their streaming to DJ apps, and I doubt they will do it soon, so it cannot be used in Djing.

3) If your Apple Music tracks are stored locally but in different locations, may I suggest
A) first, you Consolidate the location of your tracks in your Music folder:

Depending on how you imported items into Music, some items in your library might be stored in different locations (for example, in another folder or on another storage device).
You can consolidate all the files in your library in the Music folder—for example, to make it easier to move your library to a new computer.
- In the Apple Music app on your Mac, choose File > Library > Organize Library.
- Select “Consolidate files.”

- Files remain in their original locations, and copies are placed in the default folder. 
B) second, make sure next audio files you import in Apple Music get in the Music folder

In the Apple Music app on your Mac, choose Music > Preferences, then click Files.
- Make sure the checkbox next to “Copy files to Music Media folder when adding to library” is checked
- If it is checked, when you drag a file to your library, the item appears in Music, and the actual file is copied or moved in the Music folder.

4) For any technical question, please complete your technical information in My Space > My Profile).

- in "Hercules Equipment In Use", check DJControl Inpulse 500
- in "Software In Use", check your DJ software, Djuced and Serato
- in "Describe your equipment", describe your computer
  • brand and model (for example MacBook Ai 11" early 2015) 
  • CPU (for example 2.2 GHz Intel Dual-Core i7)
  • RAM
  • Type of USB port
  • Environment (for example macOS Big Sur 11.3.1)
  • version of DJ software (Eg. Djuced 5.1.3, Serato Pro 2.5.1)
  • version of DJ driver (Eg. HDJSeries 6.40S)