djuced not recogniz...

Notifications
Clear all

djuced not recognizing controller?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i installed djuced 18 along with the drivers and plugged the controller in when i was supposed to, now when i start up the djuced program it says "device designed for djuced18 has not be recognized, it will now run in demo mode for 30 minutes". i have reinstalled to no avail. i have no idea what to , does anyone know what to do?

Topic starter

Also when I start the program a Red Message at the bottom says "MIDI Input device is not present"

Topic starter

Hi Yeppers, i've got this trouble aswell, it happens whenever i fully power down my computer. I've been trying to re-instal/ restart my comp after reisntalling the drivers but that doesn't work either. Think i might have to try and map the controller to virtual if this fails! I'll let you know if i figure it out.

Topic starter

hello Yeppers, I tell you that I have the same problem with my cotrolador air by the 40 non reconose DJUCED dispocitivo and gives the A MESSAGE red in the bottom of the screen. good try installing with virtual dj and neither reconose but with this program says that the driver has an erro with ASIO audio driver ... I could not solve the problem. please if anyone happened and fix this and say we appreciate you as hico

Alex,

Djuced 40 is only for DJConsole Rmx2.
If you have no DJConsole Rmx2 connected to your computer when you start DJuced 40, Djuced 40 tells you your controller is not detected, and you are indeed in demo mode.

If you don't precise
- which controller you use,
- in which operating system you run Djuced 40,
getting an efficient help is unlikely.
The area My Space > My Profile is made for it: you should complete your profile in filling
- your DJ controller name in HERCULES EQUIPMENT IN USE
- your computer configuration in DESCRIBE YOUR EQUIPMENT