Notifications
Clear all

djuced saving

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello,

every time i close the djuced 40 it losts all the settings so i need it to do it all over again.
does someone knows how to fix this?

thanks,
paul baxis & kastell 

Hello,

Please precise
- which settings you want to save,
- what is your version of Djuced 40 (is it 2.0.99?),
- and whether you are in Mac or in Windows, and which version of Mac or Windows.

Please complete your profile in "MY SPACE"> "MY PROFILE":  in "HERCULES EQUIPMENT IN USE": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows or Mac OS, version of DJConsole Series driver package, version of DJ software.

Topic starter

I use DJUCED 40 version 2.0.99 build 4560 and i want to save the samples on the pads, the language, or the ASIO protocol for example. I also want to be able to have my song's BPM without need to analyse the folder each time.

Hello,

Except for the assignment of the 8 samples on pads which I agree has to be redone at each session (but I keep the samples I record, they are stored in the folder C:\Users\UserName\Documents\DJUCED 40\Records\Samples), you should keep the language in Djuced 40 and the ASIO setting from one session to another.

If you don't, please make sure
- you use an administrator account of Windows
- and Djuced 40 is or was installed from your user account (if it was installed with another user account, its settings are saved only with this user account, so the solution would be to install Djuced 40 from your user account).

Topic starter

Okey thanks for the help.