djuced waveline iss...

Notifications
Clear all

djuced waveline issue!! urgent!

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello djucers, my djuced does not show the waveline as it should. as you can see from the picture picture below, it shows kind of "frickles" as if my screen is broken (which is not). did anyone of you encounter this issue, and if so how did you solve it?

i used djuced before on another pc on windows 10 (worked fine), but now that i changed the pc, this problem rose.

can somebody suggest how to solve it? thanks!

r/djuced - djuced waveline "frickles"

Hello SonPregio,

Welcome to the forum.

Reporting a technical issue on a computer peripheral is efficient with detailed information on the software version, the computer and the operating system.

1) Please complete your computer profile in   

• brand and model CPU RAM (as Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 Carbon 13ITL5 13,3" Core i5 16 GB RAM)
  • Type of USB port (for example USB 3.0 Type A, USB-C, USB hub powered by a power adapter...)
  • Environment (for example Windows 10 64-bit Version 21H2 build 19044.1526)
  • version of DJ software (for example Djuced 5.3.3)
  • version of DJ driver (for example. 2022_HDJS_1)

2) As it is a display issue, presumably linked to OpenGL since Djuced Wafevorm displays use an OpenGL library, please

• check the driver of your graphic card is up to date, 
  • check in your graphic card control panel if there is a setting with OpenGL or 3D acceleration disabled, 
  • check if the openGL is enabled with an app as GLView.
1) Please complete your computer profile in   
https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations/
brand and model CPU RAM (as Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 Carbon 13ITL5 13,3" Core i5 16 GB RAM)
Type of USB port (for example USB 3.0 Type A, USB-C, USB hub powered by a power adapter...)
Environment (for example Windows 10 64-bit Version 21H2 build 19044.1526)
version of DJ software (for example Djuced 5.3.3)
version of DJ driver (for example. 2022_HDJS_1)