Notifications
Clear all

djuiced 18 - sound distorted

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi,

i recieved my hercules control air package on monday, i loaded the software and installed all the drivers correctly. now, i was mixing away, minding my own business, then suddenly i heard this crackling sound coming from my speakers, i hadnt changed any of the effect settings or changed anything like that. initially i thought my speakers had blown, so i plugged my speakers into my iphone to see if the crackling sound was still there, which it wasnt. i closed djuiced 18 and reloaded it, the crackling sound had gone, however, half an hour to an hour later it re appeared. this issue is obviously something to do with the software not the hardware, as both my speakers and the dj set are both working fine. i have tried re installing the software and drivers ect, but this shouldnt be happening?

any help please would be much appreciated!.

thanks in advance :).

dan 

Topic starter

Hi there.

Did you made the installation and the reinstall of the software, each time, using the CD that came with the unit?

On case you did, try installing the software for the unit using the versions available on-line:

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=17&fid=62&pid=287&cid=1 

http://www.djuced.com/downloads/ 

Try also optimizing the performance of your OS:

For PC:

For Mac: 

If possible shut down all un-necessary backround programs and try, if possible, to check the unit with a different computer as well.

Topic starter

Downloaded Traktor Pro 2 - Problem Solved, DJUICED just doesnt cut it!.

Thanks for the reply anyway.

Dan 

Topic starter

Hi, I've uninstalled the software countless times and the sound is still distorted, there doesn't seem to be anything happening still. What can you suggest

Beside uninstalling (and reinstalling using the most recent version I would hope), what else did you do to try solving the problem ?

Did you apply the suggestions of the optimization guide mentionned previously ?

Can you detail your computer configuration (operating system , processor, memory, etc) ?