does anyone have so...

Notifications
Clear all

does anyone have solution to mk2 leds staying on?

10 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi all,  i have read through a lot of posts about the same problem i have, my mk2 is not showing up under device manager, even when i connect it holding talk over button, all the leds stay on and "found new hardware" does not come up.  i have tried it on pc and 2 laptops with 3 different usb leads but all with the same result.  i bought the mk2 from uk and i live in ireland so have no idea if/how i can get this fixed.  i have had e-mails from hercules saying try manual update and different leads/ computers but im still getting nowhere.  has anybody else a solution to this problem?

5 Answers

Just to be sure, you've already tried following exactly what is described in this procedure:

5 Answers
Topic starter

Yes DJ Phatso, over and over again, and when I get to the "Hold talkover button and plug in USB" nothing happens, Windows does not detect any new devices and nothing is listed under Controllers in Device Management.  The same happens on 3 computers using different USB ports and with 3 different leads.

Any ideas?

5 Answers
Topic starter

Anybody?

5 Answers
Topic starter

Right the Controller is gone back to suppliers and they have confirmed the firmware is faulty, it's on way back to Hercules in France so see what happens now.

5 Answers
Topic starter

OK last post for this topic,  Hercules in France have fixed my controller and returnd it to me and it is now in full working order.  Very pleased with it now 🙂

5 Answers
Topic starter

just to be sure, youve already tried following exactly what is described in this procedure:

Topic starter

yes dj phatso, over and over again, and when i get to the "hold talkover button and plug in usb" nothing happens, windows does not detect any new devices and nothing is listed under controllers in device management.  the same happens on 3 computers using different usb ports and with 3 different leads.

any ideas?

Topic starter

anybody?

Topic starter

right the controller is gone back to suppliers and they have confirmed the firmware is faulty, its on way back to hercules in france so see what happens now.

Topic starter

ok last post for this topic,  hercules in france have fixed my controller and returnd it to me and it is now in full working order.  very pleased with it now 🙂