Notifications
Clear all

error updating dj air

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello!

i have a bit of a problem tring to use my hercules dj control air for  about 3-4 weeks...
everything started when i let the console plugged and the laptop on hibernation. i tried to use it the next morning, but it dont even light up. then i realised i have a problem with it.

i tried to reinstall everything from the original cd and it worked until a point, when it asked me to update the software (it was the 2011 software). at the second step of this updating process it showed me this error:
error updating audio part: 0x00400009 (bulk transfer to the device failed during tusb update)

what should/could i do?

thankfully,
 deejay chris rockson. 

Try connecting the USB while holding the Folder and Files buttons on the console. The computer should install the necessary drivers, and eventually, the Firmware Updater should appear on screen.

Follow the instructions and see if you get the same error. If indeed this is the case, try the procedure again, but this time connecting to a powered USB hub.

Topic starter

I followed the steps you said but it didnt solved the preblem...it installed those files,but the console didnt light up or anything...i didnt tried the poweredhub version,but i used a generic one...if u find another way of solving,please reply to my comment.

Hello,

What do you call a generic hub?
A powered hub is just a hub which has a dedicated power adapter.

Topic starter

A generic one is the one who do not need to be connected to a power source