having problems wit...

Notifications
Clear all

having problems with traktor and vdj with dj control air

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi guys i was wondering if you can help me out here.

i have a dj control air and i installed the mappings from hercules technical website. for traktor, everything works amazingly, except scratch doesnt work, and i have it turned on already too. and my cant hear anything on my headphones for cue. for vdj my main problem is hot cue how do i delete hot cues im ok with setting them with the computer its just deleting them. and also for monitoring on headphones, it seems to do nothing if i hit the off button for the headphones in the deck i want it off. instead to get it to stop it will only do so if i switch on the headphone button to deck b.

i hope you guys can help me out. thanks for taking the time to read this.

For both Traktor and VDJ, be sure to consult the document included with the mapping which also explian how to configure the audio section to be able to use the headphone preview.

- Be sure to use at least version 2.12 of Traktor (current version is 2.5.1) as the mapping was created with this version and may not work correctly with previous ones.

As for VDJ:

- the Hot Cues can be deleted using your mouse by right-clicking on them in the wave display. A menu will appear, allowing you to delete them.

- This is the default way VDJ works with the headphone switching. There is probably a way you can change this beahvior by making changes in the MAPPERS section.  The VDJ forum might be a better place to investigate solutions.

Topic starter

THAT SUCKS I TOUGHT THAT I COULD USE VIRTUAL DJ HOME FREE EDITION WITH MY CONTROL AIR . If I knew this was a problem , I baught the numark I liked with virtual Dj install

VIRTUAL DJ HOME FREE EDITION will only allow you to use a controller for a period of 10 min, and this will be the case with any brand of controller. 

If a controller comes with Virtual DJ LE, this version will work exclusively with the bundled controller, and as the name implies, is limited when it comes to settings and options.

VIRTUAL DJ PRO FULL is the only version that will allow you to use any dj controllers

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html