Notifications
Clear all

headphone et speakers

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

dj console rmx.
i would like to mix music, but i can not make that work, console connected to the pc , and from there to the speakers, well and headphones into the console in jack. in vdj settings selected headphones, and 2 sound cards, but no sound comes through the speakers, but only through headphones. in the settings windows all done .... help solve the problemyell

4 Answers
Topic starter

hello,

where are your speakers connected?
why do you set 2 sound cards as vdj sound card setting instead of choosing dj console rmx as only sound card?  

Topic starter

heya,
my speakers connected to the my computer.
 i choose one sound card and headphones, i can not hear sound through the speakers, and they are connected to the pc via a standard connector and headphones plugged into the headphone connector.

Topic starter

simply, i would like to with the deck a, the music was in the speakers in the position cue, as to the deck b in the headphones. but in the position of mix, deck b was heard in the speakers

Topic starter

hello xvoster,

please precise your sound setup in virtualdj, your virtualdj version, and your computer configuration.

i think it is a bad idea to use 2 different sound cards in a dj software:
- it may causes audio glitches as the software must synchronise 2 cards with different latencies,
- so you must set a higher latency than with any of the sound cards,
- the audio settings are very complicated.

so, if you cannot plug your speakers directly in  your dj console rmx output 1-2, i suggest
- you connect an audio cable (2 rca male to jack 1/8" stereo male) from dj console rmx output 1-2 (rca plugs) to the line input of your computer sound card (jack 1/8" plug),
- you set the rmx as only sound card in virtualdj

for example, in case you use virtualdj 6 pro, you can set virtualdj sound setup as:
- inputs: none
- outputs: headphones
- sound card : dj console rmx
- master : chan 1&2 / headphones : chan 3&4
- apply eq on external inputs: yes