3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello,

i have a problem.
i have the hercules dj control mp3 e2.
and i bought the u-control uca202 so i could use headphones while im playing

that is an image of how the ucontrol uca202 works.
but the problem is, the hercules dj control has a cable with usb, but i cant plug that in the ucontrol like it says on the image because on the image it has another plug-in/out.

does anyone knows what i should do?
p.s. sorry for my bad english.

There are no problems here.

Simply connect both the MP3 e2 and U-Control to different USB ports on your computer. Virtual DJ will automatically recognize that the controller is connected, and all you'll have to do will be to configure tha audio menu to use the U-Control as output.

Please note that the U-Control only has 1 strereo output, so you'll hear the same thing in both the speakers and headphone. 

Topic starter

There are no problems here.

Simply connect both the MP3 e2 and U-Control to different USB ports on your computer. Virtual DJ will automatically recognize that the controller is connected, and all you'll have to do will be to configure tha audio menu to use the U-Control as output.

Please note that the U-Control only has 1 strereo output, so you'll hear the same thing in both the speakers and headphone. 

Do you mean that I can't pre-listen to a song I want to play?
I mean that when a song is playing i'm listening to another song on my headphones..
Is that possible? 

In order to do both playback and pre-listening, an audio interface requires at least 4 distinct channel output (or 2 stereo if you prefers): 2 channels for the main out, and the other 2 for monitoring. 

This is not the case with the U-Control where the headphone output is a replication of what comes out of the main RCA output.

You could try to "create" a four channel soundcard by combining your computer's soundcard and the U-Control using ASIO4all (PC) or creating an aggregate device (MAC). It is something worth looking into, but be aware that it doesn't always work.

www.asio4all.com

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3956