help!!! headphone s...

Notifications
Clear all

help!!! headphone sound issue on instinct controller

10 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

on my instinct controler i have very poor sound quality out of the headphone socket(very low vocals, no bass and a very tinny echo).
i have uninstalled all drivers and djuced and reinstalled them.
out puts are master 1,2 headphone 3,4
if i plug my speakers into the headphone jack sound is fine as it is if i plug my headphones into speaker jack
all my mp3 are legit and paid for high quality
iv tryed the controler on mixxx software aswell and sound problems are the same

any help would be much apreciated 

Sounds like your headphone might require more amplification that the headphone output provides (which is why they work properly when connecte to the main output).

What is the make and model of your headphones ?

Could you try another set of headphone to potentielly confirm or infirm if there might be a problem with headphone output ? 

Topic starter

i have tryed 2 different pairs 

skullcandy mixmaster

panasonicrp-djs400

same problem with both

Does the headphone connector of the Instinct feels loose or as if something is broken inside?

You've also verified that the headphone volume (output 3-4) was set adequately in the DJ Control panel?

Topic starter

no its not loose and yes its set to 3 4

Yes, you had mentionned that it was set to Output 3-4, but I'm refering to the volume controls in the DJ control panel.

Topic starter

yes it is set to 34 on dj control panel aswell

Topic starter

On my instinct controler i have very poor sound quality out of the headphone socket(very low vocals, no bass and a very tinny echo).
i have uninstalled all drivers and djuced and reinstalled them.
out puts are master 1,2 headphone 3,4
if i plug my speakers into the headphone jack sound is fine as it is if i plug my headphones into speaker jack
all my mp3 are legit and paid for high quality
iv tryed the controler on mixxx software aswell and sound problems are the same

any help would be much apreciated 

maybe you have broken your headphones or defective sound card

Topic starter

maybe you have broken your headphones or defective sound card

Topic starter

both pair of headphone work perfect, have been tested on multiple other devices inc. my laptop soundcard and my mates pioneer ddj aero and as for the soundcard its intergrated into the instinct controller, had this less than a week not impressed as of yet

Topic starter

thanx for both your help, think im jus goin send i back n get a new 1 from a better brand