help installing for...

Notifications
Clear all

help installing for control air please?

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i have tried to install disk for control air onto mac g5 and although it has installed when i open it up it has a cross though it and says it doesnt have suppored architecture does this mean and how can i solve this problem? any help would be very much appreciated :).

Hello,

Djuced is not compatible with G5 CPU, Djuced requires Core Duo or higher.
So you may use DJControl Air on a G5, but not with Djuced DJ software.
Which DJ software do you use on your Mac G5?

Topic starter

hi, thankyou for your reply. oh 🙁 i did ask before i bought the controller and was told it was compatable. im not currently using any software, is there anything i can use with this, maybe another programme? 🙂

Hello Tinac,

1) Can you try to see if Mixxx Mac Universal (you can download it here or here) is supported on your computer?
G5 are no longer supported on the main DJ software (Serato, Traktor, VirtualDJ, CrossDJ, DJay or Djuced) so the first test for you is to check if the software is compatible with your Mac.

2) If Mixxx works on your computer, then you can try loading the map for DJ Control Air from here.

Topic starter

thankyou! yes mixx is successful, but i really dont understand the second link, and when i say mixx was successful i mean it opens but not working with the control panel 🙂

Topic starter

i tryed downloading the map for dj control air but i press here and it ses it doesnt exist enymore????

Hello,

Can you try this link?