hercules dj console...

Notifications
Clear all

hercules dj console rmx and serato

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

is it possible to use the rmx with serato? any serato by the way either live itch or dj??

i have been using serato for ages but my sl1 decided to give up the ghost and i am not spending that much again lol

cheers simonlaughing

Topic starter

Serato DJ software is designed to be compatible only with a special type of hardware components, from Rane. You can purchase, install and launch the program, but as long as the program will not detect a Rane product, you will have to simply use it using the keyboard and the mouse.

Topic starter

Serato DJ software is designed to be compatible only with a special type of hardware components, from Rane. You can purchase, install and lunch the program, but as long as the program will not detect a Rane product, you will have to simply use it using the keyboard and the mouse.

Wrong - it's definitely NOT Rane-only, it works with multiple controllers - Numark (Mixtrack Pro, Pro II, and NS6), Pioneer DDJ (WeGO, ERGO, and SX), Vestax VCI-400, Denon DJ MC2000, and Reloop Terminal Mix 2/4....

I'm also searching myself to see if anyone has done a map for the RMX.... I'd prefer that as back instead of my MTP

Indeed, what should have been said is:

-  Some MIDI controllers are natively supported by Serato DJ et DJ Intro (which mean will be recognized without any configuration necessary).

- Additional MIDI controllers can be configured and mapped with Serato DJ, but a natively supported device is still require (i.e. you couldn't only use the Rmx ).

Serato DJ Intro will only work with the supported controlers they are bundled with.

- Scratch Live will only work with Rane compatible audio interfaces and mixers.