i have a hersules dj control mp3
and virtual dj le 3.4.1 console edition
i need this skin the bmp and xml files please:

thanks @all for help
gruß
dj melmark

2 Answers

Hi DJ Melmark,

This screenshot is not a capture of VirtualDJ but of another software, Hercules Ultra Mobile DJ Mix, included in Hercules mini-PC eCafe. Hercules Ultra Mobile DJ Mix is not designed by Atomix Productions (it operated under Linux while there is no VirtualDJ version compatible with Linux), so this skin cannot be adjusted for VirtualDJ.

Do you look for this skin because you like its look or because you look for a skin fitting on a mini-PC display (1024x600 resolution)? If you look for a 1024x600 resolution, what is the model of mini-PC you want to use ?

2 Answers
Topic starter

can you send me this skin ?

2 Answers
Topic starter

hi dj melmark,

this screenshot is not a capture of virtualdj but of another software, hercules ultra mobile dj mix, included in hercules mini-pc ecafe. hercules ultra mobile dj mix is not designed by atomix productions (it operated under linux while there is no virtualdj version compatible with linux), so this skin cannot be adjusted for virtualdj.

do you look for this skin because you like its look or because you look for a skin fitting on a mini-pc display (1024x600 resolution)? if you look for a 1024x600 resolution, what is the model of mini-pc you want to use ?

Topic starter

can you send me this skin ?