hercules jogvision ...

Notifications
Clear all

hercules jogvision jog wheel

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi i brought this hercules jog vision last week but left jog wheel is not working on vinyl mode please help thanks 

Hello,

As you meet any technical problem, please

1) fill your profile in clicking on "My Space"> "My Profile"
You have 3 fields to list your equipment:
- In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, DJControl Jogvision,
- In "Software in use", check your DJ software, I suppose it is Serato, but it may also be other DJ software,
- In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows or Mac OS, version of DJConsole Series driver package (is it the package 2016_HDJS_1 for Windows or 5.89 for Mac?), version of DJ software (is it Serato DJ Intro 1.2.7 or Serato DJ 1.9.1?).
It is very important to knbow your version of driver, your operating system and your version of DJ software since, as long as you do not precise it, nobody can try to duplicate the issue on own's Jogvision unit.

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

2) describe in detail your symptom: what happen exactly and PRECISELY when, after loading a track on left deck, after pressing on vinyl button and lighting on the Vinyl button, what happens when you turn the left jog-wheel?

Forum readers cannot see your computer, your actions and your symptoms, so using a forum for a technical issue requires to be precise and detailed. If you think it is too complicated, you should contact Hercules technical support on https://support.hercules.com/en/contact-en/

Topic starter

Did you ever figure out what the problem was. I'm getting the same problem with both jogs. 

Hello John,

Please precise if you get this non detection on the jog all the time or only in some circumstances.