Notifications
Clear all

hercules mp3 e2 headphones problem

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello everybody,

i have this problem i cant connect my headphones with a 5.1 soundcard it doesnt work.
does somebody know how??

Hello,

Please precis your sound card model (name, manufacturer), your operating system, and your DJ software.

Topic starter

sweex 5.1 soundcard my pc is a vista and I am using the virtual dj version I got with the mp3 e2 from hercules

Hello,

Please make sure your 5.1 sound card is set in 5.1 surround or at least in quadraphonic mode) in Windows Vista and not just in stereo.

1. Open Audio Devices and Sound Themes by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Hardware and Sound, and then clicking Sound.

2. Click the Playback tab, select Speakers, and then click Configure.

3. Under Audio Channels, select quadraphonic (if you just have stereo speakers + headphones), or 5.1 surround if you have a 5.1 speaker set configuration, and then click Test. You should hear a tone play in each speaker. Click Next, and then follow the directions to continue the configuration process.

Then, once your sound card is set in 5.1 or quadraphonic mode, your can:
- connect your speakers on the front speaker out, and you headphones on the center/sub or rear speaker out
- declare to VirtualDJ DJ you have a 4.1 sound card,
- and set your audio outputs in VirtualDJ as here.

Topic starter

firstly thanks for helping me.

But the problem is not solved it doesn`t work I did what you told me to do it just doesn`t work

Unfortunately we're not in front of your computer, so if you could help us by detailling your specific configuration (i.e. what you selected in the menus, where you connected your cables, etc), we might be able to tell you if you did something wrong.