Notifications
Clear all

how to make my dj control air work?

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello everyone,

ive gotten a hercules dj control air from a friend and it doesnt work.
ive installed the driver from the website and it recognized the controller.
but it looks like the hercules dj control air asio" and "hercules dj control air bulk" dont work. i get a code 10 error.
does anyone know how i can solve this, been trying to solve it for hours...

im working with windows 8, 64bits, yes i tried multiple usb ports, re-installing and all that.settngs

thanks in advance 

Hello Florisje,

Code 10 error ("The device cannot start") is a generic error message, it does not indicate the error cause.

1) Please precise whether your Windows 8 computer has Windows 8.0 or Windows 8.1.

2) Please re-install the driver in following the process described hereafter.
a - Leave your DJ software, and unplug your DJ Control Air from your computer
b - Download the driver package 2015_HDJS_6, but doo no install it now.
c - Unconnect your computer from internet (remove the network cable if any), switch off the Wifi on your computer.
d - Reboot your computer, make sure you boot with an administrator account of your computer (do not use a guest account), make sure the Wifi is still off after your reboot.
e - Fully uninstall DJHerculesMix series drivers.
  1 - S
wipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.
(If you use a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click Search.)

2. Type the words
       control panel
       in the search box, and then tap or click Control Panel
   3. Under View by:,  select Large Icons, and then tap or click on Programs and features.
   4. In the list of pograms, slect DJHERCULESMIX Products Series drivers, and then tap or click Uninstall.
   5. Follow the instructions on the screen.
f - At the end of the uninstall process, reboot your computer
g - After rebooting, re-install the driver package 2015_HDJS_6
h - Make sure, at the moment you connect DJ Control Air as requested by the installer, that you do not answer to Windows pop up "Found New Hardware Wizard": if you answer to this Wizard menu, it will ruin the driver installation, so you must answer to Hercules menu, and leave this Wizard pop up unanswered.

3) If reinstalling the driver has not solved your problem, please install your DJ Control Air on another computer to see if it works or not on this other PC.