issues installing d...

Notifications
Clear all

issues installing dj rmx on win xp

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi all, having some really bizarre problems installing my rmx console on my winxp laptop. the console works perfectly on my win7 desktop, but i obviously want it on my laptop.

i did a clean format / reinstall of winxp sp3 & all drivers on the laptop. installed vdj pro 7. installed the latest version of the drivers for the console. when connecting the console to the laptop, it only seems to be installing and registering the bulk drivers, not the asio or midi? any ideas why this is?

plugging it back into my desktop works perfectly. im an it engineer, but this one has fluffed me, not bad devices in dev manager etc, just not showing anywhere! the midimonitor software doesnt detect any midi devices either. any help appreciated asap as im heading to a festival on wednesday and itd be useful to have working! cheers all dunk_n_disorderly

Obviously, if the main component is not detected and installed properly, it will be difficult for the others to follow suit.

During the installation process, did you interact with any of the Hardware detection window that appeared ?

As indicate in the instructions procedure ( http://ts.hercules.com/download/sound/txt/DJ_Series_INSTALLATION_PC_EN.pdf), this can prevent the installation from completing properly.

I'm guessing you've also tried the installation of different USB ports and/or cables?