Notifications
Clear all

midi indicator flashing

0 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi all,

first of all ill introduce myself as i am so new to the world of djing that they didnt even invent a color (green just doesnt cut it) ornickname (rookie doesnt cut it either).

well here goes, real name is sven and i live in belgium. wife and daughter arent too happy with my dj experiments but hey, that midlife crisis just kicked in, it could have been a porsche instead, right?

anyway, i got a problem (or a non-problem) with my brand new rmx 2 premium tr and i got a copy of traktor pro 2 (full) as well. 
the problem is dat whenever i attach the controller the midi indicator in traktor flashes as if there is an input, even when i am not touching the console. sometimes i am under the impression that i am getting commands from the console without doing anything.
i tried lots of things meanwhile like, usb2-usb3 port, older drivers-newest drivers, different mapings, check for stuck keys, etc... all with the same effect. 

i also tried with a a hercules dj air console i could borrow and it doesnt flash the midi indicator ( except when i perform an operation/input ofcourse)

so am i missing something, am i stuck with a stubborn/ broken console or might it be a traktor problem?  

so i hope you guys can shed a different light on this and please tel me that i am missing something and that my precious console isnt broken πŸ™‚

thanks for the effort8