midi input device n...

Notifications
Clear all

midi input device not present

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello, i bought a hercules dj control instinct. i installed everything and the controller just worked fine. but now djuced doesnt recognize it, it says : midi input device not present. i unstalled every mixing program i have on my laptop, i installed djuced again with the drivers and it still doesnt work. the laptop recognize my controller but not djuced or vdj or traktor. im running os: windows 7 64 bits my processor : intel(r) core(tm) i7-3610qm 2.30 ghz 8 gb ram

Topic starter

In case you have installed the software using the CD that came with the unit try installing the program from the official website:

http://www.djuced.com/downloads/

Try  downloading the program first and then try intslling it.

See if that works. 

Topic starter

hey I am haing trouble with my 4Mx, it doesnt work with my Macbook pro, i downloaded the updated drivers and when I am abut to update something of the USB 3 it tells me to conect de hardware but this error apear Code:1a
what does it mean? and what can I do to use my controller!! 

You are refering to the latest driver update v4.47, correct ?

Did you have the console installed on that computer previously or this is a first time installation ?

Topic starter

have the same problem not reconize since upgrad audio firmware, not blue led no initialisation
but when i do a manual update of micrologiciel, i see my dj control air in the state window