mp3 e2 not showing ...

Notifications
Clear all

mp3 e2 not showing up in midi selection in traktor 2 on os x 10.8

10 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

its showing up fine in the audio midi set up on mac but in traktor, its not showing up

Can you precise which version of OS X and Traktor you are using ?

Did you also install the latest driver ?

When you say it does not show up in Traktor, what do you mean exactly?

Topic starter

Can you precise which version of OS X and Traktor you are using ?

Did you also install the latest driver ?

When you say it does not show up in Traktor, what do you mean exactly?

OS X 10.8.4 Traktor 2.5.0

Yes

It's not showing up here 

If it seems to be receiving and sending MIDI when doing Test Setup, it could be that Traktor 2.5.0 is not totally compatible with the latest OS X update.

Have you tried reinstalling the drivers and potantially Traktor once OS X was updated ?

Topic starter

If it seems to be receiving and sending MIDI when doing Test Setup, it could be that Traktor 2.5.0 is not totally compatible with the latest OS X update.

Have you tried reinstalling the drivers and potantially Traktor once OS X was updated ?

I just updated Traktor to 2.6 and re-installed the drivers, Still nothing :/

And does it work when you test it with MIDI monitor ?

Can you list the information displayed in the ABOUT tab of the MP3 e2 control panel ?

The behavior is the same if you connect it to another USB port ?

Topic starter

And does it work when you test it with MIDI monitor ?

Can you list the information displayed in the ABOUT tab of the MP3 e2 control panel ?

The behavior is the same if you connect it to another USB port ?

I was curious so I tried it in windows on the same Macbook, Still the same thing happening.... Idk....Might be something with my Macbook....Shits annoying, Might have to buy a new contoller.....

Hello,

1) Did you install the latest Hercules drivers for DJ Control  MP3 e2 (driver package 4.69 here)?
2) Did you try, as Phatso suggested, connecting the controller to another USB port?

Topic starter

Hello,

1) Did you install the latest Hercules drivers for DJ Control  MP3 e2 (driver package 4.69 here)?
2) Did you try, as Phatso suggested, connecting the controller to another USB port?

Yes, i've done both, Still doesn't work.....

Hello,

1) Please precise your Macbook model & version and your version of Mac OS 10.8.

2) Have you tried connecting the MP3 e2 via a USB 2 hub (with a power adapter)?
I remember meeting a bug on DJControl MP3 e2 on Mac USB3 ports with an old driver, this bug was corrected by a driver update, but I wonder if the reason for the lack of MIDI detection may be related to USB 3 port.

Topic starter

Hello,

1) Please precise your Macbook model & version and your version of Mac OS 10.8.

2) Have you tried connecting the MP3 e2 via a USB 2 hub (with a power adapter)?
I remember meeting a bug on DJControl MP3 e2 on Mac USB3 ports with an old driver, this bug was corrected by a driver update, but I wonder if the reason for the lack of MIDI detection may be related to USB 3 port.

I do not have a powered usb hub to try that....