Notifications
Clear all

msgfiles

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi

i try to install my dj4set on a windows 10 computer. all my msgfiles are recogniced as outlook files.

what can i do

Hello,

The Msg files in Hercules DJ installers are the files containing the text labels of the control panel.
Why do you want to open these files?
They are installed in folders where you are no supposed to go, and you have no reason to open them, they are open by the control panel, and that is all.
If you modify them, your control panel will not work.

Topic starter

if i install the software the installation stops becaude the program doesn't recognice the msgfiles because the installation program don't recognice the msgfiles as text labels of the control panel.

I am trying no for a month to install my dj4set but every time the install fails.

Hello,

You are the only person seeing what you do (forum users cannot guess what you do not write), so you should precise
- your computer configuration,
- what you do,
- which installer you use
- what you see on the computer screen.

1) Make sure you use an administrator account of your Windows 10 session when you install the drivers,
2) Use last Hercules driver 2015_HDJS_6, which is for download here,
3) When Windows 10 asks you whether you trust Guillemot / Hercules software, say you trust, otherwise Windows prevents from installing the driver,
4) When you connect the DJ 4Set, Windows displays a pop up Found New Hardware Wizard: DO NOT ANSWER TO THIS POP UP, otherwise you replace the DJ 4Set drivers by Microsoft drivers, which do not match with DJ 4Set and prevent it from working.

and after you have installed 2015_HDJS_6 drivers, you can install VirtualDJ DJC Edition from your CD.

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

Remark: If you meet any technical problem, please fill your profile in clicking on "My Space"> "My Profile" http://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations/ . you have 3 fields to list your equipment:

- In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller,

- In "Software in use", check your DJ software,

- In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows or Mac OS, version of DJConsole Series driver package, version of DJ software.