Notifications
Clear all

my new setup

16 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

featuring the rmx.  i tried to post this here, but after i pressed "submit" it disappeared for some reason.  so i posted this on a different forum, and ill link it here.  if youre interested in seeing an example of a great practical mobile application of the rmx, have a look!

http://www.ourdjtalk.com/showthread.php?p=173448#post173448

8 Answers
Topic starter

as sugessted i signed up and have to say it looks great

8 Answers
Topic starter

Nice setup Steve. Any way you could tell me where I could get s pair of ears for the RMX?

Thanks

8 Answers
Topic starter

love it's off the hook yo

8 Answers
Topic starter

Thanks for the compliments.  I had the ear custom made by a friend of mine in his shop.  I originally spoke to him about making a small quantity of them, but so far, he's made one set.  I can "remind" him tommorrow.

sb, are you in the U.S.?

8 Answers
Topic starter

Yes, I am in the US, NJ to be more specific.

Im looking into purchasing the same Odyssey case because my setup is very similar. Do you have the ears screwed into the console or just the case?

Also when you're performing to you use any other hardware besides the RMX console?

Thanks for the reply!

Pete

8 Answers
Topic starter

The rack ears we made are bolted to the RMX, which is bolted into the rack, so yes.

I run the output from the RMX into one of the lines of the Rane 1RU mixer (which takes up to 4 lines and 4 mics), and the output from that goes to my active speakers.  I keep either an ipod (as in some of the pictures) or another laptop booted up as another audio source or as backup.

8 Answers
Topic starter

Awesome, let me know if you come up with any info on the ears.
Thanks for your replies!

Pete

8 Answers
Topic starter

coming new Rack from Hercules , it's only 50 $ cost ..

8 Answers
Topic starter

as sugessted i signed up and have to say it looks great

Topic starter

nice setup steve. any way you could tell me where i could get s pair of ears for the rmx?

thanks

Topic starter

love its off the hook yo

Topic starter

thanks for the compliments.  i had the ear custom made by a friend of mine in his shop.  i originally spoke to him about making a small quantity of them, but so far, hes made one set.  i can "remind" him tommorrow.

sb, are you in the u.s.?

Topic starter

yes, i am in the us, nj to be more specific.

im looking into purchasing the same odyssey case because my setup is very similar. do you have the ears screwed into the console or just the case?

also when youre performing to you use any other hardware besides the rmx console?

thanks for the reply!

pete

Topic starter

the rack ears we made are bolted to the rmx, which is bolted into the rack, so yes.

i run the output from the rmx into one of the lines of the rane 1ru mixer (which takes up to 4 lines and 4 mics), and the output from that goes to my active speakers.  i keep either an ipod (as in some of the pictures) or another laptop booted up as another audio source or as backup.

Page 1 / 2