need help setting u...

Notifications
Clear all

need help setting up 4mx!

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

im using vdj pro full & i need hercules 4mx help!!!!! i feel like such an idiot and your probably saying you are. ive done a terrible job at mapping i copied pasted in several areas tried it with the track buttons, didnt work,  then with the auto mix button and neither work now i need to cleanup the mess that i made there and ask again please i need someone to father me through this from the very beginning step by step please take me through general setup configuration then to the step by step of mapping. once again i want to incorporate my turntable to time code i have my technics 1200 plugged into the 3/4 input all i hear from it is signal noise.

I think you are probably putting too much pressure on yourself and probably haven't taken the time to go through the documentation before diving into the setup.

First, no need to create your own mapping since since VDJ Pro Full natively supports the 4-Mx and should appear automatically in the MAPPER tab of the config menu.

To"clean up the mess" you might have made to the mapping, simply click the Reset button at the bottom leftof the Mapper page (as explained on page 44 of the user manual).

Secondly, you'll also find installed with Virtual DJ another manual called Audio Setup Guide, which explains in details the various audio configurations possibilities, including Timecode setup (this specific section starts at page 20). 

Once you've gone through the documents and relaxed a bit, you might find that things are not as difficult as they might seem.