Notifications
Clear all

no headphone output with mk4

0 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello! 

i have been using a dj console mk4 with traktor scratch pro v2.6.2, and until last night ive had no problems with previewing tracks with headphones.  but last night i could not get any sound through the headphone jack in front...  i tested out my headphones with other devices and they work fine.  i checked the output routing in traktor, and it says that the output monitor is through outputs 3 and 4 and the output master is through outputs 1 and 2.  i have the headphone volume knob all the way up. i cant get any sound no matter where the monitor knob is set between cue and mix.  today ive also tried plugging into the output 3 and 4 jacks on the back of the console to see if i can get any sound out through there, and there is no sound through those outputs either (so i guess perhaps its not a headphone jack issue, but an outputs 3 and 4 issue?)... is it possible that somehow outputs 3 and 4 have been muted?  i cant find anything in the traktor preferences that looks like it might be set incorrectly. and like i said, this problem is new; in the past, ive had no trouble previewing tracks through headphones.  i didnt change any settings in traktor that might have caused this, but i know that sometimes software settings can mysteriously change themselves...  if anyone can help me solve this issue, i would be extremely grateful!  i hope that the consoles soundcard hasnt malfunctioned...