not very loud???

Notifications
Clear all

not very loud???

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

my dj aircontrol isnt very loud compared to windows media player is it theprogram djuiced or the air control that hasnt a very good sound car ?
i have a 5kilo system what deck should i buy or am i using rong make of product like should i be usin traktor 2 or somthing like that? 

Are playing those files with Media player through the DJ Air soundcard or your regular computer soundcard ?

Your computer's soundcard may use potential enhancements and virtualization that transform how the music is actually rendered. I would say that If you really want to compare, try using the DJ Air soundcard with Media PLayer instead.

As for your sound system (do you mean 5 Kw?), you should be able to use it with any type of sources, including the DJ Air. 

Topic starter

Are playing those files with Media player through the DJ Air soundcard or your regular computer soundcard ?

Your computer's soundcard may use potential enhancements and virtualization that transform how the music is actually rendered. I would say that If you really want to compare, try using the DJ Air soundcard with Media PLayer instead.

As for your sound system (do you mean 5 Kw?), you should be able to use it with any type of sources, including the DJ Air. 

i am using dj air sound card and windows media is twice as loud
5000 watts its my friends system i am doin partys with it soon will the dj air beable to handle it
with deck has the best soundcard 

Topic starter

DJUCED Main Output got a limiting system to avoid clipping when you got 2 tracks playing at maximum gain (like other DJ Software).

So, don't forget to set the "Main" output at Maximum level in DJUCED.