proble with assigni...

Notifications
Clear all

proble with assigning effects (rmx2)

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello everyone. ive recenty bought a fantastic hercules rmx2 and it works perfect with my virtual dj 7.
i have only one problem. ive the rmx2 skin and this is amazing; i got how to assign the samples to the button but i didnt get how to assign the effects. basically ive tried to change the file xml in:
c:users
obertodocumentsvirtualdjmappershercules djconsole rmx2 mapping.xml and in particolar the name of the effect in the string:
 <map action="effect loopout v2.01 active" value="effect_pad1"/>
the effect loopout v2.01 active works good but on the skin the name of the effect doesnt change and stays always " flanger".
how can i change corrrectly the effects in order to assign them respectively to each button?
thanks in advance for your cooperation =) 

If you are using the default Rmx2 skin for VDJ 7, you should probably ask your question directly to the skin designer on the VDJ forum:

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/166930/VirtualDJ_Skins/_NEW__Hercules_RMX2_Skin.html

Topic starter

Thanks a lot man! =)

Hello,

As you apparently have VirtualDJ 7 Pro, have you tested the standard way to remap in VDJ Pro:
- keep pressed down the button you want to remap for 15 seconds
- when you release the button, VDJ displays a list of actions and you select the action you want to map.