problem button key ...

Notifications
Clear all

problem button key hercules air control/djuced

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello, i tried my new hercules control air but i immediately noticed that the sync button does not put time into the mix the 2 tracks, mine is a problem or software problem? some advice please ....

Topic starter

Hello Dilatarius,

Sometimes DJUCED cannot detect properly some Beatgrid placement or BPM.

In the actual Version, there's a little bug that the beatgrid is not properly placed if the id3tag of the file is containing a BPM written in it.

To change this, open the track that is not correctly detected,  click on the "BPM" tab at this right of the Display of the track, then in this tab you can adjust the beatgrid, (starting point for the first beat, nudge etc...).

For information, I'm testing the next version of DJUCED as a beta tester, they will probably have a update in the few days, and one is correcting this beatgrid placement bug.

Topic starter

ok, really thanks, I'll try as you say for now while I wait for a new update for djuced! cheers again .....

Topic starter

You're welcome ^^

Topic starter

Continuing about the new release of Djuced I have a new question.

It's about the sound quality of Djuced.

I've tried with my Hercules Dj Air this two software: Djuced and Virtual Dj.

From my personal experience I feel that the quality but especially the voume's sound is higher with Virtual Dj ( and more "defined").

Is only a my feeling? I try with the same speakers volume and with the same-gain set ( in the 2 software)

Do you think that with the new version the sound's quality will improve?

And if possible, I would like to suggest of making a better "search system": the actual version has a big space on the skin dedicated to the jog/etc etc but the part of the skin with the files is very small...

Thanks in advance.

M.

Hello,

Djuced/VirtualDJ comparison regarding output volume
Indeed, VirtualDJ has an autogain while Djuced have not, so VirtualDJ output level is significantly higher.
=> My wish list for Djuced improvements would also include an autogain.
I don't find the sound quality is better in VirtualDJ than in Djuced (I set Djuced master volume significantly higher, and that is all I do) but maybe the lack of audogain makes you perceive Djuced audio quality as lower.

Djuced small library display
I agree that in 1280x800 resolution (as other 16x9 style laptops resolution), the files browser display is too small.
The files browser display is OK in resolutions as 1280x1024.

Topic starter

Thanks MAx!
Hoping in the new Djuced Release! Smile

M.