problem console rmx...

Notifications
Clear all

problem console rmx traktor 2 headphones

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hey guys, i got a problem concerning to my hercules dj console rmx and traktor 2.
the console works all fine but i go problems with the sound.
first of all, i dont use any inputs at the back of the console yet. it is just playing music over my laptop and its soundcard > audio setup > audio device asio4all. i didnt change anything about that until now because i just dont have access to my boxes. like this the sound works normally. but today i wanted to start prelistening by putting my headphones into the console (input right on top) but the pre-listening thing doesnt work at all.

now my question is: can i prelisten while i dont put my console to the audio setup > audio device ?
is there any possibility to combine it : listening the music with my laptop boxes and pre-listening with my console?

i already honestly apologize for my bad english, i´m not a native speaker and i´m so tired because that problem doesnt let me sleep

thx 🙂

Take a look at the configuration document which explain how to configure Traktor to use the Rmx soundcard for both main mix and headphone:

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=17&fid=62&pid=215&cid=5