Notifications
Clear all

problem with hercules dj console 4-mx

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
hello everyone
i have a problem with my console 4-mx, the console doesnt start and my pc doesnt recognise it
i have tried every single solution on the internet and i couldnt manage to fix it

when i
connect to the pc usb the mic led lights up and after a while goes out
like on this video:

im hoping it can be solved, i wanna use it
thanks

Hello Seuth,

Welcome to the forum.

Please read the hardware forum post-it (1st discussion) here.
I doubt when you "tried every solution on the internet" since, if you had read/accepted the messages on this forum regarding DJConsole 4-Mx non detection issue

a) you would have completed your profile the needed technical information : in "Describe your equipment", you are asked to write

• computer brand and model, CPU, RAM, as Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ Core i5-1135G7 2.4 GHz, 8 GB RAM
  • version of Windows or macOS as Windows 11 22H2
  • version of DJConsole Series driver package (as 2022_HDJS_1)
  • USB : as USB type A, or USB-C, or USB Hub (as D-Link DUB-H7 USB hub+power)
  • DJ software version as Djuced 5.3.5

as this need to provide this technical information is repeated multiple times on this forum, since if a computer peripheral is not detected on a computer, knowing the technical information about the computer is needed.

b) you would have written what you have tried, at least among the basic processes:
- Have you tried with a powered USB hub?
- Have you tried with a shorter USB 3 cable? 
- Have you tried on another PC/Mac (and precise the other computer brand & model, operating system, type of USB port, version of DJConsole driver package)?
since these processes are proposed on Hercules support web page warning

Topic starter

Hello everyone

I have a problem with my console 4-MX, the console doesn't start and my pc doesn't recognise it
I have tried every single solution on the internet and i couldn't manage to fix it
When I connect to the pc USB the MIC LED lights up and after a while goes out