problem with my con...

Notifications
Clear all

problem with my console dj 4-mx, it mic led light cm on n dim out aft thn al order button nt working

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

so can sm1 hlp me with eeprom? if is d answer to my problem.

Hello,

Please

1) complete your profile in clicking on "My Space"> "My Profile"
https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations/
You have 3 fields to list your equipment:
- In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, DJ Console 4-Mx
- In "Software in use", check your DJ software,
- In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, type of USB (USB 2 or USB 3), version of Windows or Mac OS, version of DJConsole Series driver package, version of DJ software.

2) precise how your problem occured: how did the DJConsole 4-Mx stop to work.

It is useless to change the eeprom as long as your DJ Console 4-Mx has not been tested on a computer with Windows 7 or Windows 8.0, since your problem may be:
- a problem of USB 3.0 compatibility, which can be solved in updating the firmware via the USB if the DJ Console 4-Mx is still detected in a PC with Windows 7 or 8.0,
- or a problem of eeprom contents corruption, which requires opening the 4-Mx, removinvg the eeprom, burning it on an eeprom burner (so one needs an eeprom burner), re-placing on its eeprom socket in 4-Mx printed circuit board, and rescrewing the 4-Mx (which is complicated).
If you are not ease with english, or if you do not like long and complete messages, with all the words written in full, please find someone who is at ease with technical forums in english, since your 1-line message, with a key part of the message in the title instead of being inside the message, may mean the technical communication will be difficult, so if you have a friend who can write in english with more technical details, it mayb3) If you have difficulties to write in english, please find someone who is at ease with english,and