problem with output...

Notifications
Clear all

problem with output 1-2

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello where can i find the output channel to configure putput 1-2 voor the speakers,
because i cant hear anything on the speakers, i only hear on my headphones,  

Could yoube a little more specific about which DJ Console and which software you are using?

Topic starter

You might want get out of Advanced mode and go back to the simpler configuration:

- Input : Microphone

- Output(s): Headphone  > Master Chan1/2 / Headphone Chan3/4

-Soundcard: DJ Console Rmx  > the box APPLY EQ ON INPUT will be checked

Now, as for your speakers (PA), you didn't mention the brand and model, but I would venture to guess that you'll probably find in the documentation a schematic showing how to connect them all together, and then how use them with a standard stereo mixer. It will be the same setup you should use with the Rmx, to reflect the configuration selected above:

- The two cables coming from your PA shoud be connected to Output 1-2 of the Rmx 

- Your headphone, to one of the dedicated outputs (which is also duplicated on Output 3-4 if ever you want to use monitors for previewing).

Topic starter

Could yoube a little more specific about which DJ Console and which software you are using?

I encountered the same issue.

I've no gain on both connection of the master output 1-2 (RCA nor XLR).

I use Djuce, VDJ and/or Deejay
Monitor with headphone
powered speaker on channel 1-2 Gemini GSX.  But when I connect to RCA 1-3, I recover the level.

Nota : upgrade Djuce this afternoon. 

Hello,

Please precise
- your speakers model (I suppose you mean a Gemini GVX reference, please precise which model)
- you DJ software setting for audio,
- how you connect (your connection cable, from which output plug to which input plug)
- what you mean in "I have no gain": do you mean the gain control knob on DJConsole Rmx2 doesn't work?