Notifications
Clear all

problem with output

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

greetings everyone

i just bought this hercules dj console from a friend of mine. he showed how the devince worked, as well did i test the device and everything worked on his laptop. he did lost the installation cds so i had to download everything from the internet.

i quickly found what i looked for and was able to install everything, including a .tsi file.
to install everything i downloaded a .pdf file and followed the instructions.
now am i able to control traktor on my pc. but there seems to be a problem with the output. the sound doenst go to the speaker. the problem isnt my amplifier of the cables. i tested everything.

im a new dj, and am probally making a stupid mistake in configurating the controller.

can someone help me with this? if you need more information i can post it.

thanks in advance! 

Can you detail your configuration in Traktor, as well as how you made the connections between the console and your speakers?

Which version of Traktor are you using ?

Topic starter

Sounds like you just have to "activate it" in Traktor:

go to Preferences... Hot Key and Midi Setup... Midi Interfaces... and check both boxes left of the "Hercules RMX" option.

These activate MIDI IN and MIDI OUT to the Hercules or any other MIDI interface.

People who's Hercules works as expected but no lights work usually have the first one checked but not the second one.