Notifications
Clear all

problem with the pre-listening in the headphones

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello,

i bought an instinct dj control that im using with traktor scratch pro 2 and my macbook pro.

everything is ok but im not be able to get the pre listening in the headphones.
the same sound that i hear in the speakers is the same that i listen in the headphones.

i followed different instructions, tried to set the output routing, and the midi mapping, but still doesnt work.
what can i do? what is the problem?

im looking forward to your answer!
cris

Included with the MIDI mapping available on the support site, you'll find a document explaning how to configure the audio section:

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=17&fid=62&pid=306&cid=10

Topic starter
Thanks,

But I have already tried, i have followed all the instruction.

but still doesn't work.
I have all the same settings, where is the problem?

If your audio configuration is set correctly in Traktor, then also verify the position of the Headphone Monitor Mix knob:

- When in the CUE position (far left), you will hear the deck for which the Monitor CUE On  has been activated

- When in the MIX position (far right), you will hear what comes out of Output 1-2, according to the crossfader position.

- If you want to hear a bit of both (when preparing a track), simply put down the middle position. 

Either use you mouse or the controller (functions 14 and 15 in the list on Page 4 of the document) to select the position of the knob.